Brewer for a Day
Join our head brewer Geoff and a small group of fellow beer enthusiasts for a weekend of beer brewing & beer tastings. Get hands on in the Granite Belt Brewery, visit a hop farm as you join our brewers to make a craft beer.
Dates for 2021 TBC.
Typical schedule includes.
- Check in to a timber cabin at Granite Belt Retreat
- Welcome drinks and meet the group.
- Enjoy our 4 course Brewers Platter dinner.
- Help design the seasonal brew
- Start the brew
- BBQ breakfast
- Travel to the local commercial hop producer to speak to Rick, the owner, and pick hops for the days brew.
- Brewery for lunch
- Finalise the brew around 4pm
- You and your partner have our 3 course dinner in the restaurant
- 2 nights accommodation
- Dinner – Brewers platter for 2 people
- Lunch on Saturday
- Dinner – 3 course dinner for 2 people
- 1 person brews
- Breakfast daily
- your partner does a local food and winery tour while you brew
Christmas in July
Stanthorpe & the Granite Belt reputation as Queensland coldest town, makes it the perfect location to celebrate Christmas in July.
Join us for a traditional three-course Christmas dinner in the cosy cedar-walled restaurant (complete with log fire) at Granite Belt Brewery. You’ll be greeted by one of the friendly GBB team with a complimentary welcome drink. You will love the live entertainment throughout the dinner and there’s even a visit from Santa! This event is open to all the family, so capture the Christmas spirit in July at Granite Belt Retreat & Brewery.
Christmas in July is one of our most popular annual events. We therefore recommend you secure your Granite Belt Retreat cabin & event tickets early to avoid disappointment.