Over the COVID-19 event we will continue to offer our guests a relaxing and safe place to stay while following advice from health authorities. The team at Granite Belt Retreat look forward to welcoming you for some well-earned rest and relaxation. Please feel free to give our team a call should you have any questions regarding our safe-work practices.
When you stay with us you will notice increased precautions including:
- Delivering guest services using recommended social distancing practices
- Increased deep cleaning of accommodation and public spaces with particular attention to high-touch surfaces
- Convenient in room breakfast baskets (Monday to Saturday mornings)
- Restricted guest numbers in the restaurant on opening days/nights
- All guests, staff and suppliers have been advised to practise good personal hygiene and to seek medical attention immediately if they feel unwell
We respectfully request that our guests follow the advice of health authorities and refrain from visiting us if they feel unwell.